Message of thanks

To the Ateneo Community:

On behalf of my brothers and sister I would like to convey our message of thanks for all the generous help and loving support you extended to us during the times when we were in deep sorrow.

I would like to express my profound gratitude for the many kindness you have shown us during the wake of my late mother MRS. NATIVIDAD A. PASCUAL.

Thank you for the flowers and financial support, and most of all, for keeping vigil in the hour of our bereavement for my dearest mother.

Please know that your generosity and thoughtfulness have touched us deeply. You helped us bear our grief and sadness. Thank you for being there for us.

I close with my best wishes for you in all your endeavors and offer you my warm personal regards.

With sincere thanks,
PONG

Rosalie P. Mendoza
Finance & Accounting Department
John Gokongwei School of Management
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Q.C.
Telefax 426-6076426-6001-10 local 5511